St.George Visa Debit - Express Freedom
The Express Freedom debit card from St.George is especially for web shoppers!
Specifically designed for 'on-line' (Internet) purchases, the St.George Express Freedom Debit Card Account offers a Visa Debit Card for electronic transactions only which increasingly is becoming more suitable for Australians. But, despite the low fee, this debit card does not lack in features as you can see below
Recommended for: People who are comfortable using standard electronic banking channels and are looking for value combined with the well-regarded St.George customer service.
Fees: Flat monthly fee. $3.00 per month (this is extremely low for a debit card and is even waived completely if you deposit at least $1,000 each month)
Some of the features of this St.George debit card include:
- Enhanced Security (SecureCode)
- Visa Debit Card (unembossed)
- Unlimited transactions allowed by means of St.George/Westpac/BankSA ATMs, direct debit, Bank@Post, Internet, or phone banking.
- Chequebook available if requested
- Pay-as-you-go cheque and branch services
- Monthly statements showing visa card and account activity
- Minitransaction history available at St.George ATMs
- Internet banking with transactions viewable on-line
- Automate deposits by direct deposit of salary or investment income
- Automate payment of regular bills with direct debits
- Free email alerts and up to 10 free monthly SMS alerts
- Deposit cheques online (complete the despoit slip online and mail the cheque)